Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sampai Jumpa

The Heart Mastery workshop with Rick was great. Once again a beautiful bunch of people. I realised how far down the path I've come and since being here in Bali I feel I've streaked light years ahead. It feels good. It's a great internal space to be in. It's a knowingness, it's a peacefulness. I have grown so much. The more you step out of your comfort zone the more you grow.

We said goodbye to the children on Monday. It was heart wrenching. We had fun though - a big water fight, Brent and I got drenched but it was so much fun and the kids loved it.

Then it was time to go. I hugged each and every one of the 70 children and looked into the eyes of the beautiful young people that I had taught and told them "I love you". They sang songs to us and gave us gifts. As we got in the car we were literally mobbed. Hands, arms, bags, books, all came through the open windows at us wanting autographs or a heart or xx for kisses. It was like being a movie star! So overwhelming, so emotional, I was laughing and crying all at the same time it was so unbelievable. And then we slowly pulled away and were gone.

We drove Yogi and Ari home and said goodbye to them, Koming and Merta, their parents. We were all in tears. It was so hard to leave. Yogi has touched me so deeply, he is with me always and I with him. I have three beautiful children in my life now, forever, but Yogi will always be my special boy, there is a strong connection between us.  I thank the Universe for bringing us together. Life is so much richer now and full of so much promise.




These beautiful children have taught me so much, given so much joy, and helped me overcome a lot of fears.  They have changed my life forever.  Life will never be the same after this and I welcome the changes with open arms.   



 



Brent with his Group A Children



I give thanks for everything that has happened to me in the past.  It has moulded me, it has made me make some tough decisions but all those decisions, heartache, loss, sorrows and challenges have brought me to this point in time.  I wouldn’t be here if it wasn't for that past and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. 

Brent and I are now also sponsoring Yogi's younger Sister, Ari (8).  She's a lovely girl, like Yogi, always smiling and she understands English well even though she can't speak it much at this stage.
Yogi and Ari

These six months in Bali have challenged me on so many levels and the one thing I've probably learnt in spades is that "the only way out is through", just keep going and the pot of gold is always on the other side.


I can only finish as I started because it perfectly sums up my experience...
- from Eat, Pray, Love:
“I’ve come to believe that there exists in the universe something I call ‘The Physics of The Quest’ – a force of nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity or momentum. And the rule of Quest Physics maybe goes like this: If you are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting (which can be anything from your house to your bitter old resentments) and set out on a truth-seeking journey (either externally or internally), and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared – most of all – to face (and forgive) some very difficult realities about yourself….then truth will not be withheld from you. Or so I’ve come to believe.”
 
Namaste, thank you for sharing my journey so far...

Sampai Jumpa (see you later) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment